LTG Sports Turf One
Construction Jobs Florida
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
As an Account Manager, you will be working in a fast paced construction environment independently driving exceptional service and results on major projects.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Establishes relationships and calls on current and prospective customers in the applicable territory to understand requirements and close resultant sales orders.
- Displays and demonstrates product knowledge relative to all applicable LandTek divisions, using examples, references and samples while emphasizing salable features.
- Has knowledge of requirements and co-op contract usage.
- Works with Estimating to full detail customer requirements and project specifications.
- Prepares proposals, quoting pricing and terms & conditions.
- Estimates project start date to customer, based on knowledge of LandTek’s production schedules.
- Prepares reports regarding business transactions and keeps expense records.
- Works with Inside Sales to keep account activities, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc. coordinated.
- Follows up on sales leads generated by Inside Sales.
- Provides new customer data, current customer data, forecasting and activity for current customers and prospects to Sales Operations.
- Has knowledge and experience relative to SalesForce, inputting customer data, forecasts and sales activity in a timely fashion.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues.
- Attends trade shows, conferences and marketing events as LandTek deems necessary.
- Represents LandTek in a professional manner at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree or work experience providing the equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- General knowledge of the athletic field construction business is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of sales achievement.
- Solid PC skills including working knowledge of Windows-based applications such as Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email and calendaring. SalesForce knowledge and experience is very helpful.