LTG Sports Turf One
Construction Jobs Florida
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
- Coordinate with department personnel establishing the project scope.
- Quantify materials required to accomplish each project.
- Complete project take-offs.
- Provide subcontractors and manufacturers with drawings and specs prior to bid.
- Follow up with subcontractors and manufacturers to ensure receipt of quotes prior to bid.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, if necessary.
- Knowledge of site civil construction (drainage, concrete, site work, and earthwork), materials and methods.
- Skill in reading and interpreting plans and specification.
- Provide project information to project administrative assistant.
- Prepare initial estimates.
- Proficient knowledge of ms office: word, excel, power point, adobe and other applications. Timberline software, Insite, Autocad and / or Bid2win knowledge a plus.
- General knowledge of estimating techniques, cost control and material pricing required.
- Ability to calculate mathematical extensions, read and understand engineering drawings, purchase orders, contracts, cost coding systems, etc. is essential.
- Minimum 4 years previous civil/site construction experience.