LTG Sports Turf One
Construction Jobs Florida
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
This Site Supervisor is responsible for on-site project supervision, administration, coordination of activities, technical management, and to provide a high quality product on schedule, consistent with the customer’s vision and project objectives.
- Manage labor staff to maximize production.
- Ensure that both the health and safety project plans are implemented and executed.
- On site oversight of the entire construction process.
- Ensure that the budget is followed in terms of purchases and wages.
- General inspection of the workers and their performance and safety.
- Act as a point of contact with architects, engineers, consultants and local governing officials.
- Follow the project construction process to ensure that it is completed in time.
- Supervise the subcontractors and ensures that they are punctual and that they deliver quality products.
- Ensure that quality is preserved in the construction process and that the budget is maintained.
- Prepare and distribute field reports in a timely manner.
- Completion of punch list items in a time frame consistent with the customer’s requirements and the project budget.
- Participate in pre-construction planning.
- Minimum 5 years heavy construction experience.
- Working knowledge of microsoft office, timberline knowledge a plus.
- Able to execute outstanding interpersonal skills, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Experience in managing, training and developing people.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant osha requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office.